Sunday, October 13, 2013

Michigan Adventure Continued

Can someone tell me when travelling with children gets easier? Phew. I am tired! Today we head home. It has been so nice to see family but its also been a challenge! Mari hasn't gotten her normal naps making for an unhappy baby at times. Breaks my heart to see my usually happy girl grumpy when I know its my fault for not meeting her needs. We have had good times though. Mari has loooovvveeeddd the hotel pool. She also got to spend some quality time with Aunt Jennifer, Cousin Tara, and Grandma Raymond while I snuck out for a much needed mani and pedi. Right now Mari is taking a morning nap, thank goodness, so I am hopeful today she will be in good spirits for one more family event and then the drive home.

Here are some pool pics. Enjoy!

P.S. Thank you to Mica and Rhaya for the cute 2T bathing suit! Our 14 month old fits it well! Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment