Monday, April 28, 2014

James is 1 month old!

I can't even believe I have been a momma of 2 for a month now. I think everyone made it sound so difficult that I prepared myself for the worst and it hasn't been that bad. Granted I have been so fortunate to have help from my mom, Bob, Bob's mom, Rachel, meals from friends... Next week I go back to work. The challenge will be figuring out how to get out the door and to work on time! Especially when I am alone in the morning!

We had James' one month appointment today. He still has some jaundice but it is working its way out. He is healthy and growing! 12 lbs 2 oz and 24 inches long. He weighs more than Mari did at 1 month, which shocked me. He is just as sweet as can be. He loves to snuggle which I love. He wakes up 2 to 3 times every night to eat which makes for tired parents. Mari is learning to love him. She gives him kisses on her own will now, and always before going to bed. She helps me by throwing away diapers and giving him baths. James still doesn't do much... sleeps, eats, poops, and does a lot of grunting. Here are his 1 month pictures that I took. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment