In the past couple months Mari has been refusing naps. Everyone wants to give their advice and to be honest, it gets a little frustrating. I mean, it's very thoughtful and all, but do they really think I haven't tried everything in the book already? Because I have. My friend even gave me a sample of Lavender Essential Oils and even though I think it's a bit of a joke, we tried it. I think Mari thought it was a joke too. When it comes down to it, I can't force her to nap. So frustrating because she really does still need the nap. She is such a grump on the afternoons she doesn't nap. Flip aide, I really need the nap! James is still waking multiple times at night and I need nap time to just rest! Or if not resting, to clean up after Hurricane Mari. Many want to say its just a phase...we will see. As of now, I see no sign of her coming out of it yet, but we keep laying her down for naps! Here is a picture of my sweet Mari. She is so full of joy...and energy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment