Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Trains and a photobomb

I saw a train table on a yard sale site and we decided to get it for James' early birthday present. The truth is, he's too young for it. However, the other truth is, he's one. He has no idea what he likes, doesn't like, or even what a birthday is. So I decided to get the train table because, well, Mari loves trains. I love that she loves trains, cars, and planes and is very not girly. She couldn't care less about babies or princesses. So I decided to feed this interest, and get the train table. James will grow to love it too, I know it. Mari absolutely loves it. She has been playing on it for hours singing "London Bridge is falling down." James is cool with being down there with us and enjoying the company. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment