Friday, February 20, 2015

Snow Break 2015

Well it's Friday. Monday I had off work for President's Day. Tuesday-Friday school was called off for either snow or frigid temps (today is a -25 wind chill!) Its been a challenging snow break because one kid or the other has been sick. Fevers, runny noses...we are pretty sire James had RSV as well as a double ear infection. Bob had to take James to the doctor when roads were terrible. I literally have not left this house since Saturday (I take that back...one night I ran to Kroger really quick.)  So that's 6 days, in this house, with sick kids. Needless to say, Bob is supposed to watch the kids today and I plan on braving the cold BY MYSELF and escaping for a couple hours. Lord knows I need it. I am thankful my mom took Mari yesterday so I could watch sick James and Mari could get some attention. That helped a lot.

We did manage to squeak in some fun. Here are some pictures from our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment