It is absolutely unreal that I am writing this. 11 months?? Really?? Where did the time go?? I just can't believe it. And then to look at these pictures... wow. He's not a baby anymore! I don't know what happened but this month he looks like such a big boy! It's breaking my heart! However, I still have my sweet, sensitive, Momma's Boy, and I will hold on to that for as long as I can. James is around 25 lbs now. He's a big boy! He walks around pretty well, going from one thing to the next. He's SO crazy. We watched him climb from the ground onto his high chair! He climbs everything! Loves going up and down stairs all on his own. He's a little monkey for sure! He also has 8 teeth. It's crazy! We are told all the time how he looks like a little man! It's so true. Love my little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment