Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Night Away

So its been a month since I've posted on the blog...

1) I am back to work. Less time to do much of anything.

2) I accidentally deleted ALL of the pictures on my phone. Every single one. I am thankful for the blog and for Facebook because I make books out of both. Also, it looks like my phone was backing up on Google somehow so not all was a complete loss. However, it was so sad. Anyway, I haven't had pictures to post!

So here's a few...last weekend I went away for a conference over night for work. The kids are always in great hands, but of course I miss those kids. While I was in Louisville I picked up some kitchen tools for the kids to "help" me with in the kithen. They always love helping out (and tasting!) and I love having them. Mess and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment