Sunday, March 13, 2016

Jamesy's birthday bash!

We celebrated James' birthday a couple weeks early so that everyone could be there.  We try to schedule it for a weekend that Grandpa is in town and it worked out for the 12th.  My brother let us use the gym at his church, and I did my best to set up a respectable train birthday party.  It was such a great time, and it really couldn't have gone any better.  Not because of anything I did, but because of all of the faces in these pictures.  My heart is so full of gratitude for all of these people... they seriously mean so much to us, and have all played such important roles in our lives.  They love Bob and me, but more importantly, they love on my kids.  

Here's the first set of photos.  I'll have to add one more set from my phone.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment