Saturday, July 21, 2012

38 weeks

Tomorrow we are 38 weeks along.  2 weeks till the due date!  I am feeling quite large!  I must look it too because everywhere I go I get comments from random strangers asking when I am due and commenting I "MUST be due any day now!"  I just love it when people I don't know comment how "huge" I am! Okay, not really. :)

I am not having any contractions or discomforts really.  Mari is really active and moving.  She has the hiccups ALL the time.  We are excited for her to come but still have a few more things to check off the "to do" list.  Not sure why we decided to procrastinate, but we did!

Anyway, it could be any day now!  Apparently I was 2 weeks early and so was Bob's sisters.

Here I am today.  You can see that Mari is growing, growing, growing!

Until next time!
38 weeks



1 comment: