Today we had our one month wellness appointment. Mari is now 12 lbs 9 oz (97th percentile) and almost 24 inches long (also 97th percentile.) As expected.... she is big. Ha! Everything looked great! Right now, our pretty baby has a lot of the baby acne (not so pretty) which we are told is normal, and continues to eat... a lot. She's also starting to wear 3-6 month clothing. You heard me right, 3 to 6 months. Some of her 0 to 3 still fit but a lot of them make her look like a stuffed sausage.
Yesterday was a glorious day in the Alcock house because we found a pacifier that Mari seems to like! You have no idea how happy this made me. No idea.
Here are some pictures of bath time (in our house we say "ofuro.") Mari LOVES ofuro. Confession: I've given her ofuros just to get her to stop crying.
Monday I go back to work. I like work and look forward to being at work, but I am sad about leaving Mari all day. I feel like I will be missing out on so much of her day! Pray for me if you think about it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment