Tuesday, June 11, 2013

10 Months

Tomorrow Mari is 10 months old!  We went to the park to take her 10 month pictures.  I figured it's going to be impossible to keep her down, so why not let her go free!  She loved playing in the grass.  This past month we have REALLY seen Mari change from baby to toddler.  It's crazy how much she has done this month!  It is SO much fun, but on the other hand it's a little sad!!  I miss that little baby that had a pea shaped head, looked like my little cabbage patch doll, and laid her little head on my chest.  However, I love all of the new fun things she is doing... here are some:
  • Mari now has her TWO bottom teeth!  BUT... still no hair! :)
  • Mari is now crawling!  Everywhere! She can pull herself up and can stand on her own for 5-10 seconds.
  • 12 month clothing is a distant memory... now it's mostly 18 months and some 24 months.
  • Mari signs "more" and "all done."  She also loves to clap when we say "yay" (you can see this in one of the pictures), high-five, and "banzai" (hands up in one of the pictures.  She is soaking it all up!
  • I know I say this every month, but Mari's personality is really coming out!  She will demand your attention by yelling and tensing up with balled up fists.  The other day Bobby reprimanded her with his super deep voice for throwing her hands across her tray and flinging food everywhere (something she loves to do, unfortunately).  Mari looked at him and laughed.  Seriously, we are going to have our hands full with this kid.
  • My chubby baby still loves to eat.  Everyone told us she would thin down after she started to crawl, and I think she has... a little, haha!
  • Mari now sucks through a straw and loves doing it.  
We are soaking up every bit of summer.  I am just loving being with her so much.  She is such a joy and Bobby and I both can't picture life without her.  If you haven't seen Bobby in action, he's an awesome daddy to our baby girl.  She lights up when he walks in the door from work.  Melts my heart.

An update on our house: we've had about 7 showing now.  We just lowered the listing price so we are hoping that will get things going again.  We really hope we can move sometime this summer... It would help so much during the school year since we will be moving toward my parents who watch Mari the majority of the time when I am working.

Here are some pictures from our 10 month photo shoots.  1 year is around the corner!  Can't believe it!
BANZAI!
"Yay, Mari!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment