Warning: Now that I am on Summer Break I have much more time to dedicate to being "First-Time-Crazy-Mom-Who-Thinks-Everything-Her-Child-Does-Is-Adorable." So, I would apologize for all of the upcoming posts covered with Mari's face, but... it's our blog! What'd ya expect? :) In my defense, I am not keeping a baby book so this blog is it! It'll be the only record I have to pass on to Mari Girl.
So, shall we begin? :)
Here's a picture of Mari on one of our walks. Her poor bald head is bound to get burned, so I bought her a couple summer hats. Seriously, could baby hats be any cuter??
Today we visited Bobby at the firehouse. I put Mari in a Detroit Tigers outfit to see Daddy. I thought he'd get a kick out of it and he did. :)
For dinner tonight Mari had a spaghetti type dish... small pasta, peas, ground turkey and some leftover pizza sauce I had. Sounds weird but she dug it. :)
 |
| You can see Mari's first tooth in this picture! :) |
Finally, Mari has been trying her hardest to play with Huntley. Huntley doesn't seem to be too entertained...
Tomorrow Bobby is off work. It'll be so nice to have him home! I have a meeting at work, but hopefully we will get to do something fun together as a family afterwards. Until next time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment