It finally happened...we moved! There were many moments when Bob and I didnt think it was going to go through but it did! Papers have been signed and our belongings are in the house. We moved in yesterday and as you can see from the looks of our garage, I have no idea where anything is. Bob is in Michigan for the night to celebrate with Scott and Janelle as they get married. Unfortunately, Mari and I had to stay back to try and tackle the madness. Our lives have been nuts this week trying to get stuff cleaned and in the house, along with starting work again, and other "stuff" we will share soon. I look forward to getting this place around and feeling like we are "home." I have Mari's one year photos but they will have to wait until I can 1) Find a computer and 2) Get Internet. We look forward to having you visit our new home soon! I will take some pictures after we get things around! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment