For my mom's birthday she asked if we could join her for a couple days away. She found a lodge at a state park and all four of her grandkids went for two night. Like I have mentioned many times, traveling with our two kids is not fun. Honestly, Bob and I need a vacation alone to recover from any sort of "vacation" with the kids! The first night was a bit rough...we hoped Mari would nap in the car but she refused and pretty much screamed the whole drive there. She had a great time while we were there but dinner and shower was not fun. Needless to say, she crashed at 7 pm. Bob, James, and I were not far behind. The rest of our short trip went well. We played at the playground, went on a boat, visited the beach at the lake, swam at the pool, and just enjoyed time with cousins and grandparents. We had a great time but is always good to come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment