It's New Years Eve in the Alcock house. Bobby and I had the opportunity to go out for lunch today just the two of us. We talked about our year, how blessed we've been, and just how happy we are. Our kids are hilarious. Challenging, don't get me wrong. Parenting is no cake walk. But the smiles... they are amazing. We both get to go to jobs we love. We have a house to call home. It's a great life. We talked about how we are turning 32 this coming year. Yikes. We also talked about how one day, these little kids, are going to be teenagers. The thought of it makes me want to cry (because I don't want them to grow up AND because I am terrified.)
Tonight it's a quiet night at home. No makeup and heels for this momma (like my 6 foot self ever wore heels to begin with...ha!) Just home with those I love most.
I hope you are as happy and blessed as I am. May God bless you in 2015.
No comments:
Post a Comment