Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

What a sweet night.  My original plan was to put the kids in kimonos I have.  My mom always dressed us in our kimonos for Halloween, so I thought it'd be a fun thing to do.  Well, it was kind of chilly tonight and the kids have colds, so I started to rethink the kimonos since they aren't very warm.  Also, I put Mari's on and she said, "Too Small!" and wanted to put her princess dress on.  I don't think she's really into princesses, but she is into wearing the dresses.  But only certain ones.  Anyway, that left James- so I got out Mari's costume from last year.  It worked out great.  Bob put on his costume too that we used at Trunk or Treat a few years back.  Everyone loved Bob's costume.  I told him I thought he would be all over Facebook because everyone was sneaking pictures of him.  Anyway, the kids had a blast.  Mari even loved passing out candy and would yell, "Hey kids!  We have candy! Over here!  You want some??"  These kids- they are crazy little things but they bring so much more joy to our lives than I could have ever imagined. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment