Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas

What a great way to start the week of Christmas in church!  Bobby and I worked in the nursery today.  Everything was going swimmingly until one baby (guess which one... yup, ours) started to cry.  It began the domino effect and then all five babies were crying.  Of course, it had to happen with 5 minutes left in the service, too.  I can only imagine what all the parents were thinking as they picked up their children and all the babies were crying.  Oh well!

I dressed Mari up in her Christmas dress.  She looked so beautiful.  I'll share some pictures.

Tomorrow, for Christmas Eve, Bobby has to work till 5:00.  Then we'll be heading to my parents house to celebrate Christmas.  Then, Christmas Day, Bobby works a 24 hour shift.  Yuck.  Absolutely yuck.  The day after Christmas we will take off to celebrate with Bobby's side of the family.  It's going to be a busy week but I absolutely love the holiday season.

Wishing your family a Merry Christmas!  More pictures to come later in the week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment