Monday, February 18, 2013

6 Month Wellness

We took Mari for her 6 month wellness appointment today. The doctor said Mari is "perfect." We always love hearing that. =) She was 20 lbs and 28 1/4 inches long: still off the charts. She actually lost a couple pounds in the last few weeks. When we weighed her at home she was up to 22 lbs but being sick she hasn't been eating as much. The doctor. wasn't concerned. The only developmental milestone she hasn't really hit is rolling over. Mari rolled over at 2 weeks old actually, and has done it a hand full of times since (both ways) but she doesn't do it often at all. She hates being on her belly to even practice.  Dr. Vormbrock said it's just because of her big belly! Haha! Still no teeth for Mari either but I am sure they will come soon.
We took some pics in the room while we waited. Mari enjoyed playing with the paper on the examination table. Also, you can see she tries to sit up. It's so funny when she does it. She has the most determined look on her face and I think she really thinks she can sit up on her own!

P.S. Bobby bought me a tablet for my birthday. I loooovee it! I am having so much fun with some of the photo applications ...here's a few I played around with today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment