Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today Bobby is at the firehouse so we celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday.  Bobby and I exchanged small gifts but this Valentine's Day was more about Bobby and Mari.  Bobby came home from Park Hills with a teddy bear and a card for her.  My dad always gave me something for Valentine's Day and I think it's so important and special.  A girl's first Valentine is her daddy and I truly believe it's one of the most important relationships a girl will ever have.  I feel so blessed to have Bobby as my husband but also as Mari's father.  A friend of ours took his daughter to a daddy daughter dance this year.  Bobby is so excited to be able to do that with Mari.  I absolutely love the relationship Bobby and Mari have... it truly warms my heart.

Well, that's enough sappiness for one Valentine's Day. :)  Here are a few pictures of Mari with her teddy bear from Daddy.  She still has a runny nose and is a little under the weather (as you can see in her eyes... poor girl.) 

Happy Valentine's Day!!  With Lots of Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment