Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Happy Easter!

"He is not here; He has risen, just as He said." Matthew 28:6

We are so thankful today and everyday for the gift of Jesus.  What a blessing this weekend has been celebrating His resurrection!!

Unfortunately, Bobby had to work today (Easter day.) So we went to the Saturday service instead. I was bummed that we couldn't spend Mari's first Easter at church together as a family but I am glad we could attend together even if it was the day before.

Today Mari and I had lunch at grandma and grandpa's house. She loved eating little bits of ham. She is a carnivore just like her parents. After lunch, we visited daddy at the firehouse. Mari loves her daddy- that is for sure!!

I did get Mari an Easter dress before I realized Bobby was working Easter Sunday. Here are a couple pictures. Auntie Tish was so sweet and made Mari an Easter basket. She especially loves the wind up chick (she laughs and laughs at it!) and the egg filled with rice that rattles.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment