So much going on in our home right now! First, we came home from Colorado last night. We had a great time. I told Rhaya that it made my heart smile seeing the kids play together and it truly did. I cant explain it any other way. I will post pics of our trip in no order. It was such a special week.
Second, we sold our house! Still waiting for some kinks to work their way out so please pray for us! We hope to close at the end of this month. On that same note, we found a new home! We are so excited to make it "ours." That has been a frustrating experience as well but I think its all worked out now. Hoping everything goes smoothly! The next month will be very busy for us!!
Third, Bobby got a position with the Newport Fire Department! Working in an urban city like Newport has been a long time dream of Bob's and I am just so incredibly proud of him. I remember when we were dating and he was still working at MACI, he would tell me about how he wanted to be a career firefighter in a city one day. He has worked so hard and his time has come. This is such a blessing for Bob and for our family. He will miss everyone at the Elsmere Fire Department but is excited for the upcoming adventure.
Here are the picturesfrom Denver. Mari wears the same size diapers as Ramsey and is almost the same height. Haha! I swear Mari ate more than Rhaya and Ramsey combined! Haha! I loved seeing Ramsey and Rhaya with Mari. They were so sweet to her- patting her the back, and helping her up the stairs. Absolutely precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment