Monday, July 1, 2013

Water Fun: Take 2

I am determined to get Mari to love the water.  So, on one of Bobby's days off, we filled up the baby pool and headed outside.  She was happy on the outside looking in.  As soon as we touch the water... Fail.  She hated it.  Absolutely hated it.  A friend suggested maybe it's the temperature of the water, so we made sure it was a sunny day and kept at it... still hated it... again... hate.  I just can't believe it!  I see so many happy babies on Facebook splashing in their little baby pools!  We are visiting Bobby's sister, Mica, and her family soon and I am sure we will take the kids to the pool.  I am hoping for a break through if I can get into the pool with her.  We shall see.

Here are pictures of the traumatic water experience.  She HAS to love the water.  Not only because her mom is a swimmer but because she looks so darn cute in bathing suits!!! :)  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment