Well, Bobby and I are happy to announce that we are expecting Baby Number 2. We are 12 weeks along now. It came as a surprise, and no, we weren't "planning" on having Baby Number 2 so close to Mari, but we are very excited. I know it'll be had while they are young but I am so glad they will be close in age growing up (about 18 months apart.) I am due on March 27th. I've felt pretty good. About the same amount of nausea as I had with Mari. This time I am incredibly tired. Obviously, because I can't take naps and just lay around like I did the first time around! Now it's work and Mari. By the time she goes to bed, it's time for ME to go to bed! Last night I was fast asleep by 8:30. I've been really surprised at how early I started showing! I had a decent bump going at 9 weeks and broke out my maternity pants then. Today, I had a 1st grader put her head on my belly and say, "Awww baby." Good thing I really am pregnant or I may have run to the bathroom crying! :)
We had an ultrasound to determine our due date and Baby looks healthy! We have our next doctor's appointment on Friday. Pray everything goes well and the doctor finds the heartbeat right away. It always makes me so nervous when she is looking for the heartbeat.
We had this picture taken about a week after we found out (during Mari's 1 year pictures.) We used it to announce the pregnancy to Bobby's family.

No comments:
Post a Comment