Bob and I have some great friends. Among them are the Harrisons, the Wilts, and the Harrisons. When we first met the Paulins, the Harrisons, and the Wilts we were young married couples. It is amazing to see all of our families growing and to be there to support one another through the journey.
We have gone on many outings and many trips with each other, but one of my favorite things we do is an annual Christmas dinner. One Saturday in December, we get together, Chad makes an awesome turkey, and we all fill in with desserts and sides. I love the time together and definitely the food! :) when we first started our Christmas tradition there were no babies. Last year, Mari was the only baby (and she puked twice that night...not fun.) This year, there were three babies and two on the way! All the babies cooperated and we had a great time.
Bob and I love these friendships and are so blessed to have them. Here are some pictures from this year's Christmas dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment