Its been an awesome week that has really made me appreciate all the people in my life! First, I turned 31 this week. This birthday has made me realize they are just going to keep on comin'! We did our family dinner at mom's house. This is something I always look forward to. We get to pick what we want mom to make and our favorite ugly cake. The decision of what we want her to make is not an easy one and usually takes weeks of thought! Then, some friends of mine planned a girl's night out that included pedicures, yummy food, great conversation, and the sweetest gifts for both Baby James and me. I am so blessed by awesome family and friendships. Bobby and I plan on having a night away next weekend and will celebrate my birthday then. I look forward to that and hope Baby James stays put until after that! This week also marked 36 weeks with James in my belly! It has flown by! I cant believe I will likely have another baby this month! It's been a great week that has really made me stop and think about how blessed I am! 31 really doesn't feel so bad!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment