Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Finished Baby Nursery

We have finally finished James' baby nursery.  We have a few minor things to take care of but for the most part... finished.  It feels so good to say that and to be able to check one big thing off the list!

 I knew if we had a baby boy I wanted to have a fire engine type nursery.  However, I knew I had to be careful and it couldn't be cheesy.  Bob would have my head if I made a cheesy fire engine nursery. 

I am really happy with how it came out.  In my opinion, not cheesy at all!  I think Bobby agrees and he has said he's really happy with it.  Bobby did the painting and chair rail for the room, and SO much of the things in here we already had in Bob's man cave in the last house.  We bought the crib, changing table, and chair second hand, and got a few inexpensive items from Ikea.  Made for a pretty affordable nursery!

Here are a few pictures.  I have to admit, one of my favorite things about this room is the dalmation.  When I saw it, I just knew that huge dalmation had to be a part of James' room!  Hahah!  Mari LOVES it as well.  She's already given him many kisses and hugs, and has dragged him out of James' room quite a few times.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment