Monday, February 17, 2014

Good report and a ponytail...

Today I was supposed to be off from work for President's Day but since we have had 12 snow days our district decided to make us work today (along with Good Friday in April.) That left me without childcare since Bob is at work and my mom is out of town for the long weekend. Miss Rachel said she could watch Mari the extra day but I was so nervous. We have seen improvement at Miss Rachel's house but I didnt know what today would bring. I was soooo relieved to receive two happy pictures today! Rachel said she was so much better. She said she gave the other baby some dirty looks when Rachel would hold her, but she didnt scream all day! Yay! I will take a dirty look over Mari pushing the baby off Rachel's lap any day (yes, that really did happen...)  I love the ponytail Rachel put in her hair. Its getting closer but still looks pretty hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment