Ever since coming back from the winter break Mari has had a horrible time going to Miss Rachel's house on Tuesdays. For the past month I have gotten reports that she wont let Rachel out of her sight, wont play, cries hysterically all day long, and is just not a happy camper. I pick her up at the end of the day and she has swollen eyes from all the crying. It has been terrible. I dont see this behavior anywhere else except for the church nursery so I know its a seperation anxiety phase.
So, I havent received any pictures from Rachel lately... sending a picture of their child crying probably isnt what any momma wants to see! :)
But yesterday...I got a picture! We made progress yesterday! Although it still wasnt the best day (she still wasnt her happy self all day) I will still take any progress I can get! Here is Mari PLAYiNG at Miss Rachel's house. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment