Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day #10

Today we had our 10th snow day.  This weather has been nuts but I am really enjoying my time with Mari before I become a mother of 2!

With all that has been happening at Miss Rachel's house, Bob and I decided we needed to start trying to get Mari adjusted to the idea of another baby in the house in any way we can. So we ordered a baby doll, crib, and items that go along with it. The crib came and since Bob is at the firehouse I tried putting it together myself today. Fail. It will have to wait till Daddy gets home tomorrow. The crib set did come with a bottle, bowl, and spoon, so today I thought we would practice on her beloved "Shee Shee" Doll. She was doing great feeding Shee Shee until she realized she could pretend to feed herself! Not exactly what I had in mind....here's hoping the helpful Big Sister gene kicks in soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment