Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanks for a great year, 2015!

It's 8:45 and Bob and I are watching a movie to wrap up 2015. No doubt we will be in bed way before it strikes midnight but that's okay with me. We've had a great year...the little collage below sums it up perfectly.

I am blessed with...
Family
A wonderful husband who is also a fantastic daddy.
A son and a daughter who bring so much joy to our lives.
Friends who we can laugh with and live life with.
This year we welcomed a mini van to the family.
Great jobs that we are both passionate about
A home to raise our children, and friends/neighbors who are awesome.

I added a few more just because they made me smile. Some of them are Mari in preschool. We started that this year too and she has absolutely loved it.

2015 has been really good to us. The Lord has richly blessed us. 2016 has some big shoes to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment