Adventures of the Alcocks ~Chapter 1: Japan, May 14-21, 2011 ~Chapter 2: Pregnancy, November 2011- August 2012 ~Chapter 3: A family of 3 (and a dog...) August 12th, 2012-August 2013 ~Chapter 4: Preparing for a family of 4, August 2013-March 26, 2014 ~Chapter 5: And then there were four, March 26, 2014-
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Breakfast
Here's an example of a messy breakfast! I have to go to work today so I thought I would feed Mari and "keep it clean." Yeah, not so much. She quickly wanted to grab the spoon and feed herself, started grabbing the bananas off of the spoon, and started pushing the yogurt out of her mouth. That's been her latest "thing".... taking a big bit of something, pressing her lips together, and squeezing it out of her mouth. I caught some video of it today. I know I'll have to start teaching her NOT to do this, but I can't help but think it's hilarious right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment