Saturday, May 4, 2013

Celebrating: Part Deux

Tonight we celebrated Bobby's birthday again with some of our great friends.  We have been so fortunate to have friends in our lives who will celebrate the highs and be there for us during our lows.  Tonight was definitely a high and we had a great time!  We went to a new place: a German restaurant in the area called Steinhaus.  It was excellent!  I had the pork shank and... I can't even describe it- you'll have to see the picture.  Our waitress was so nice and told us all about Germany (yes, she was German- for realz.)  Our friends bought Bobby such sweet gifts.  We drove away with him telling me what a great night it was.  I love the moments I have with my family of three, but I also cherish these times that I can spend with Bobby (especially since it's so much harder to do these days.)  Here are some pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment