Friday, June 27, 2014

3 months


 James is 3 months old!  It is crazy how fast he is growing.  He is 16.5 lbs.  I looked back at Mari's stats and they are the same weight at 3 months.  He's our big boy, that's for sure, and is now wearing 6 to 9 month clothing.  This month he has started smiling and we have even gotten a few little giggles out of him.  Yesterday, he even rolled over for the first time!  He was at grandma's house and she caught it on video.  James still wants to wake up 1 to 2 times at night.  Makes for one tired momma.  He is the sweetest little guy, and has learned that if he wants more attention he has to speak up!  His crazy big sister takes up a lot of our time, so he is learning to demand our attention.  Nothing wrong with it.  Poor guy usually just wants to sit up in our lap.  His head is getting stronger, and this month we plan to break out the jumperoo and have sold the swing.  Most people say he looks like my dad (grandpa), or like me.  However, when I look at him, I see a lot of Mari.  If you compare his three month pictures to Mari's three month pictures, they really do look a lot alike.  His hair has thinned some so he looks like he is wearing a toupee because it is longer up top.  As silly as it sounds, I think I may take him to get his first hair cut soon!  It's growing long over his ears and it drives me crazy!!  I just want it trimmed around his neck and ears.  Momma likes a clean cut boy!  He is such a good baby and I love him to pieces.  Mari may know how to say "Daddy's Girl" now, but this boy is bound to be a "Momma's Boy" and there is NOTHING wrong with that!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment