I am enjoying the summer so much. It's a lot of work, don't get me wrong... taking care of two kids under two by myself is no walk in the park. But at the end of the day (when I crash in my bed at 8:00) I am happy. :)
Here are a few things we've been able to do:
Bob marched in the Newport Memorial Day Parade. We went with our friends, the Harrisons, to scope it out. Surprisingly, Mari sat in her stroller and watched the whole thing. I was absolutely shocked. It was an interesting parade, and she enjoyed it!
Mari loves the vacuum. "Vacuum" is actually one of her first words. Haha. Bob gets the vacuum out and Mari tries to do it too.
Last weekend, we went to Ohio City to surprise Aunt Jan for her 50th birthday. We decided to stay in a hotel, and I am glad we did. Driving with these two was a challenge. Then again, staying in a hotel was a challenge as well. All in all, I am so glad we went and was so happy to see the kids spend time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment