Today Bob was working so I decided to take both kids out on my own! I had to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby. First Mommy Fail: I realized I forgot to put shoes on Mari. Seriously?? Next door to Hobby Lobby is a Toys R Us so I ran in and found some shoes. A pretty good deal so I was happy. Ran over to Hobby Lobby and navigated the isles with my double stroller. I looked pretty ridiculous (and sweaty) pushing a double stroller while trying to carry my items. We then met my mom and grandparents for lunch where they had a coloring table. Brilliant. More restaurants need to have coloring tables. Mari was so good the whole day so I decided to take her for "ice cream" which is really frozen yogurt. All day I bribed her that if she was good she would get ice cream. I don't think she understood my bribe but she sure does understand the words "ice cream"!
No comments:
Post a Comment