Sunday, June 8, 2014

Photobomb

Today we visited Baba and Gigi because my parents are out of town. Baba was excited because she was standing James and he looked like he was moving his feet and taking steps. I tried to take a picture of that moment when bam!....photobomb. I absolutely love this picture for a few reasons. 1) The look on Mari's face. She is so happy, and also, she has absolutely no idea that I wasn't trying to take a picture of her. She totally thinks I was taking her picture. 2) The look on James' face. Cracks me up! I am pretty sure James will be looking at Mari like that for the rest of his life. There are so many thought bubbles I could write above his head... I can't wait for him to be old enough so I can hear them! 3) In one picture I see the faces and personalities of my beautiful children. It's also shared with their great grandmother, Baba. Priceless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment