Adventures of the Alcocks ~Chapter 1: Japan, May 14-21, 2011 ~Chapter 2: Pregnancy, November 2011- August 2012 ~Chapter 3: A family of 3 (and a dog...) August 12th, 2012-August 2013 ~Chapter 4: Preparing for a family of 4, August 2013-March 26, 2014 ~Chapter 5: And then there were four, March 26, 2014-
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
No Internet
I am writing from the lobby computer of Shofuuen Onsen in Mikawa-Miwa. This was such a great experience. I cant wait to write all about it but it will have to wait till tomorrow night when I have Internet connection to my laptop. If you ever come to Japan, you HAVE to experience the onsen. That is all I will say for now. Good night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you're having a lot of fun! ALl those pictures of food are making us hungry :) Love Denny, Tish & Trey
ReplyDeleteOh, you know we won't leave out the food pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!